Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The best thing...

  • about being pregnant is having Ben give my bump kisses ands hugs goodnight!!! So cute!! He is such a great big brother - most of the time!! :-)
  • about explaining why sharing is important to Caitlin is seeing her teach her big brother about sharing - and seeing him give her hugs and kisses to make her happy again after he didn't share his sweets with her.
  • about already being a mum is getting to help a friend with all her first baby needs/issues/problems/concerns/joys etc and also remembering all those things from my own first-time experiences....and second time....and third time.....and looking forward to fourth time!!!!
  • about winter time and our not-so-recent house renovations (see old posts for more on this) is my fire!! I love it and how my whole house is warm almost 24 hours a day. Everyone coming through the door mentions how warm it is here and I love that! 22 degrees is good for me!
  • about going to church and teaching my Relief Society lessons are the things I relearn all the time! Like counting my blessings....I need reminding now and then....and how to really try harder to live a life following the example of the Saviour. We are very blessed in all aspects of our lives and i am so grateful for all the many small blessings I enjoy on a daily basis. 

There really are too many things that I could add to this list so I'll stop...maybe there might be some more in the future! Start your own - I dare ya to get positive! :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

It is so sad that sometimes we need a reminder to get positive. Thank you! I love your list! I love your perspective on life! What a wonderful example you are!!