Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've been a Stranger

I know - I know - I know ....it's been ages!!!
Like months!

But I found a couple of hours today to actually check my emails and thought I'd add a blog post to the equation! To amaze and astound those who actually are interested... :-)

Um now what to say?
The last four months have been interesting I guess...busy obviously...and lots of changes have been taking place....most of all physically for me at least! Baby number four is on its way and will make an arrival sometime in early August. The news at first was received with mixed emotion but the feeling that this little person will complete our family is now over-ruling any thoughts of "Aaaaargh - how will I cope with another one!!!" I always have that thought and then can't imagine life without them once they arrive! Funny eh.

So stay posted for updates on me and bumpy. 
I have also kept a mental list of a few things that I feel the need to blog about so I'm hoping to get them on soon. Wait with baited breath all you readers! :-)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I know it's hard for you to get the time on there, so know I'm impressed!

Heather said...

Oh how you have been missed!! CONGRATS on baby #4!! I am so happy for you! Know how much we think of your sweet family and are so very grateful for the examples you are to all. We love you!

bubby69 said...

Hooray she's back don't stop just keep going baby love ya xxx