Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My husband is an elephant!!!
He remembers things that I forget very easily!! Like the fact that I offered to make him a milo about 4:30pm and then got busy and just...forgot!

He is very funny about the way he reminds me too!!

I ask him why he is doing something and he just happens to drop into the reason..."and I'm still waiting for my milo..."

EH?

Who remembers that! And then makes me get up from my emails and blogging to make that said milo about 4-5 hours later!
With cake!!!!

The cheeky man...gotta love him though coz he did the dishes for me tonight without even being asked!
XXX

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hahaha! Phil is a mighty good man!! So glad he is home!

I love reading your updates! We miss you all so much. We are still trying to decide why we left...

All is well, we are getting settled! New posts coming soon...